Friday 28 November 2014

Artist Logo/Header


This lesson I used Photoshop to create our artists's logo/header that will be used on our poster and album cover. We have looked at DJ logos and headers and noticed that most of them are just the name of the DJ and they look mostly plain so I have created these two based on what we have seen from looking at similar artists.

Out of the two we have decided as a group to go with the bottom draft because we think that it is a lot better than the top and it stand out more because it is bold. 

2 comments:

  1. Good John, so what font have you used then and why this font rather than others?
    • Can you show me some variations and then how you all decided as a group which one you will go with.
    • Clear process and I can see you are growing with much confidence in Photoshop.
    I look forward to seeing more idents/logos fro the DJ.

    Mrs McD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please follow my comments and add/ extend to analyse and this will result in a stronger grade being achieved as this is a basic response not advanced level.

    Thank you John.

    Mrs McD

    ReplyDelete