Wednesday 19 November 2014

Time Lapse Clips

Here are 2 more clips from when I was out in Liverpool tonight. I have used the same Ken Burns effect on these videos to get the best out of them. I went and filmed these clips based on our original idea of using time lapses throughout our music video.

This video was taken on the Dock Road in the middle of Liverpool.

This one is from Queen Square Bus Station.

I went out with one of my friends who is a photographer which gave me access to better equipment and I also had someone to discuss ideas with as I was not with my group on this particular day.

1 comment:

  1. Great technique to use
    • What influences did you have to use this style?
    • What time of day was this? Where, were you draw up a location map and comment on H&S issues.
    • Was it good to go with another photographer to discuss methods? Please discuss and add further info John please.
    • Some great work here JOhn, ensure all elements get onto group blog too as it is important to pop them there too with further comments.
    Mrs McD

    ReplyDelete